Great service at attractive prices
From servicing and repairs to MOTs and tyres, you will find everything you need at Ford Motorcraft. Specially designed for older vehicles, it offers pricing inclusive of parts, labour and VAT, as well as a warranty on parts and labour. Plus, your car will be looked after by Ford professionals using the latest equipment and we only use Ford quality parts.
FORD MOTORCRAFT Service
For just £169 including Ford Roadside Assistance
- 30-point FORD eCHECK
- Oil and filter change
- Wheels off brake check
- Air or pollen filter change (depending on requirements)
- Optional Ford Roadside Assistance includes comprehensive European wide breakdown cover, home-start, roadside recovery and alternative transport, replacement vehicle or overnight accommodation if your car can’t be repaired on the spot.
Allows you to relax knowing we’re always by your side.
That’s why we’ve created a new range of services to help keep you moving and maintain your car in the very best condition.
- Free FORD eCHECK
- Ford Accident Management, service free to all drivers
- Comprehensive service and maintenance plans
- Use of quality Ford parts for added peace of mind
- Our Ford trained technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment and tools
- Independent quality checks are carried out by the RAC on any service and repair work**
A free 30-point visual Health Check to give you a comprehensive picture of your car’s health.
FORD eCHECK provides a thorough visual inspection of your car, including its wheels and tyres, bodywork, wiper blades, oil and filter, brakes and hubs, steering and suspension, so you know if anything needs attention:
- Free 30-point visual inspection by Ford trained technicians
- Detailed electronic report provides explanation of any findings
- Simple red, amber, green traffic light system shows any recommended repairs or replacements
- Red items need urgent attention
- Amber items need to be watched closely, but could save you time and money if they are dealt with before they deteriorate further
- Green items are all clear
- Receive a competitive estimate upfront for any work needed, including the use of quality Ford parts where necessary
Free Roadside Assistance
Wherever you go in the UK and across Europe, Ford’s Roadside Assistance goes with you.
Also, every Ford vehicle comes with 12 months UK & European Roadside Assistance from the date of registration. This can be extended for a further 12 months when you have your vehicle serviced at a Ford Dealer*. If you break down you’ll get:
- Friendly, skilled roadside help in the UK and Europe
- Assistance if you breakdown at home
- Alternative transport, replacement vehicle or overnight accommodation if your car can’t be repaired on the spot
- Recovery including caravans and trailers
*UK & European Roadside Assistance is only available at participating dealers.
Ford Pass App
Making your journey easier propels us further
We're taking steps big and small to bring you solutions that put you in control – from an app that keeps you on-the-go easier, to creating innovative FordHubs that take mobility to a whole new place – with FordGuides to help you every step of the way.
Watch our short animation here to experience a day in the life of FordPass.
- Add a vehicle, view maintenance schedule and other vehicle information
- Assign your Preferred Dealer and schedule service with participating Dealers
- Find parking and pin your spot for easy navigation
- Access your Ford Credit account
- Receive timely messages such as important notifications and service needs
- Get one-on-one help via phone or live chat from a friendly Ford Guide
- Roadside Assistance for help when you need it most
- Benefits and rewards will be available soon. Watch this space.